IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD is committed to creating an environment that values and respects the dignity of our people, irrespective of race, gender, sex, mental status, family responsibility, ethnic or social origin, or culture.
IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD has grown tremendously over the past year and we pride ourselves in our contribution towards creating employment opportunities.
IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD is unique and a market leader in provision of benefits for our staff, which arise in the form of a quarterly bonus scheme, which is strictly payable on merit and performance.
IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD administers this scheme in the form of a service evaluation schedule, which is audited on the departments where cleaning requirements have been stipulated. The service evaluation is completed on a monthly basis to ensure that maximum standards are maintained.
IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD has for our employees a full retirement annuity; contributions to the fund are equal from employer and employee.
IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD makes a conscious effort in ensuring that skills transferring takes place within the contract, and continuously monitors committed and motivated staff for advancement.
The company employs progressive recruitment and employment practices and actively participates in industry forums aimed at uplifting the industry as a whole.
Above all, the IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD is dedicated to continue to develop a culture through all our policies, procedures and practices that is equitable and non-discriminatory in all facets of our operations. The Company aims to implement our stated vision to not only become a dynamic, progressive organisation but to be a leader in all facets of our business and industry.
IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD has been accredited with a Level 3 BEE Status Certificate and keeps to the Good Standards Practice.
HUMAN RESOURCES PLANNING
IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD continues to strive to create a workforce who reflects the diversity of our nation and will therefore: -
- Invest in human capital through focused human resources development and training.
- Develop employment policies, procedures and practices that ensure fair and equal working opportunities within the Company.
- Introduce an accelerated development program to facilitate entry of blacks and females into management positions.
- Create new joint ventures/partnerships/alliances.
- Identify and rectify shortcomings and barriers to change within the workplace.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are transparent and expose practices that may be discriminatory.
- Develop an accurate profile of employees to monitor racial and gender representation.
- Ensure that selection techniques and mechanisms are free of culture bias.
- Take reasonable steps to consult with either employees or registered Trade Unions and established communication forums on the process to be followed for ensuring non discrimination and employment equity.
KEY SUCCES FACTORS
To ensure success of the IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD Service’s employment equity strategy, the Company is committed to the following critical factors: -
- Top management being visibly committed and actively involved in driving the affirmative action strategy.
- An organisational structure of support and development.
- Line management accountability for implementing successful employment equity.
- Human Resource development policies procedures and practices fully aligned with the employment equity strategy.
- Effective and sustainable culture change and employment equity monitoring mechanisms.
- IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD makes a conscious effort in ensuring that skills transferring takes place within the contract, and continuously monitors committed and motivated staff for advancement.
- IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD prides us on social responsibility, which includes basic adult education. All courses which staff attends, for which there is a financial implication, will be funded by the company. Should the student be unsuccessful monthly deductions to the full value will be repaid.In order for IZIMO SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD to continue to be successful in achieving our Mission and operational objectives, the total commitment of our executive management is ensured by direct involvement in all aspects of the business on a continuous basis.Our goals are imperative beyond moral conviction and are based solidly on economic and good business sense.